My rewards weren't transferred after downloading BeamUAE app! what can I do?
Your existing rewards will be moved to the new BeamUAE app once you consent to transfer your account from the previous app.
We just have to follow two simple steps:
- Uninstall the new BeamUAE app
- Go to your old app to consent and transfer your data (the steps are here for easy reference)
If you're logged into the BeamUAE app and your rewards weren't transferred, there's a chance that you've created a new account.
Alternatively, reach out to us on live chat directly from the app or on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out :)
We are available for you everyday from 7am to 11pm :)
How do I consent and transfer my data BeamUAE app?
In order to transfer your data (rewards and transaction history) to the new BeamUAE app, please follow these steps:
- Open the old Beam Wallet app and click on the purple 'Install the new App' banner
- Click the 'Consent and transfer data' to agree to transfer your data
- Install 'BeamUAE' app from your mobile phone app store
- Launch the new App and log in
- A 'waiting' message will display ('Hold on tight while we transfer your data')
- Please link and verify your payment card(s)
You're ready to Beam! :)
Can I redeem my rewards in conjunction with another voucher/offer?
This is up to the brand/store policy.
Can I redeem my rewards if the item I am buying is discounted?
Yes, you can.
Can my rewards expire?
Partner campaigns, however, are temporary in nature and deadlines do apply. These are stated under Terms and Conditions.
If there are no transactions made for a continuous period of 90 days before September 2020, the rewards in the account would have expired due to inactivity.