How can I earn rewards?
Transacting with Beam automatically earns you rewards on each transaction.
Generally, the rewards are larger when Beaming beyond grocery stores.
Earn more as you refer more! every time your refer a friend, Beam rewards you!
Obviously, you're a true friend if you're trying to refer your friend to Beam :)
To refer your friend, simply follow the steps below:
- Share your promo code with your friend
- Your friend will need to install the app, create their account and enter your promo code from My Account (top right of the home screen) > Add promo code
and your friend will receive AED 10 immediately after.
Once your friend transacts for an amount other than rewards, you too, will get AED 10 in your reward balance to use at any of our 2,000+ stores!
How do I spend rewards?
Spending your rewards has to be fun and simple!
- Just make sure you have a verified registered credit/debit card added to your Beam account
- Turn the spend mode on (Click on your rewards at the top, background will change to red)
- Just pay at the store as you normally would, rewards will be automatically redeemed.
Any extra amount on top of your rewards will be deducted off your chosen default card.
Can I spend rewards at any brand I like?
Yes, It doesn't matter where you earned it, use your rewards at any of our partner brands!
Do I have to spend rewards straight after earning them?
No expiry so it's up to you.
You can do it right away or activate the save mode (at the top of the home page ensure background is grey by clicking on your rewards) to wait and accumulate more rewards; then spend it later.
What is Beam Bonus?
A bonus is a time sensitive amount for a store, available to Beamers occasionally. When available, they are automatically used before your rewards or even charging your linked card, depending on the amount.
If you see one, use it right away because it resets every time you transact.
How do I use Bonus aviliable on BeamUAE app?
Transacting at a store for which you have the bonus available, will automatically use the bonus amount first.
If the amount of your transaction is less than the bonus, the bonus will reset after the transaction and show none, unless there's another bonus available for a different store.